- Arm/disarm your Ring alarm
- Open/close your garage doors
- Have a Sonos device speak a voice notification
- Turn off/on and individual or group of lights, switches and plugs from a variety of vendors (in a single rules based routine)
And like all SimpleCommands Routines you can add a single or multiple actions to an individual Routine, allowing you to run multiple commands with a single Flic press.
Use the Flic Connection
To program a SimpleCommands Routine into a Flic button following these steps:
- Create a Routine in SimpleCommands with a Webhook notification. This Routine will dictate what happens when you press your Flic button.
- Go to the Flic app and select which button you want to use to execute the Routine. A
- Select a press type (click, double click or hold)
- Click "+" to add an action
- Click "Advanced" at the bottom of the list followed by "Internet request".
- Past the SimpleCommands webhook URL into the URL field (make sure to delete the prefilled http:// before pasting)
- Change the request type to POST and the Content Type to application/json.
- Press ADD to finalize your Flic action.
For any additional questions please visit our Knowledge Base, or contact us here. We'll get back to you as quickly as we can! To get started, go to the App Store or Google Play store and download SimpleCommands!