Using the SmartThings Connection with SimpleCommands (Coming Soon!)
You can use the following commands with the SmartThings Connection:
- On - Turns on the desired light bulb.
- Off - Turns off the desired light bulb.
- Toggle - Flips the current state of the light bulb (turns it off if the bulb is on and vice versa).
- Brightness - Adjust the brightness of the desired light bulb.
- Color - Change the color of the desired light bulb.
- Only available on certain light bulbs.
- On - Turns on the desired switch.
- Off - Turns off the desired switch.
- Open - Opens the desired garage door.
- Close - Closes the desired garage door.
- Lock - Locks the desired lock.
- Unlock- Unlocks the desired lock.
- Open - Opens the desired blinds.
- Close - Closes the desired blinds.
- On (by sprinkler zone) - Turns on sprinklers by watering zone.
- Off - Turns off the sprinkler device.
- Stop Watering - Stops watering across all zones.
- Rain Delay - Delays watering for a desired amount of time.
- Cancel Rain Delay - Cancels a current or scheduled rain delay.
- Status - Returns the battery level and status (alarm running or not) of your smoke/CO alarms.
- On - Turns the desired thermostat on.
- Off - Turns the desired thermostat off.
- Set - Adjusts the current temperature set point on the desired thermostat.
- Temperature - Returns the current temperature on the desired thermostat.
- Warmer - Increases the temperature on the desired thermostat by two degrees.
- Cooler - Decreases the temperature on the desired thermostat by two degrees.
- Mode - Returns the mode (heat, cool, etc.) on the desired thermostat.
Your SmartThings Items are the names of the smart devices in your SmartThings account. If the Item name is not to your liking you change it on the Item details page in the SimpleCommands app.