Using the TP-Link Connection with SimpleCommands (Coming Soon!)
You can use the following commands with the TP-Link Connection:
- On - Turns on the desired light bulb.
- Off - Turns off the desired light bulb.
- Toggle - Flips the current state of the light bulb (turns it off if the bulb is on and vice versa).
- Brightness - Adjust the brightness of the desired light bulb.
- Color - Change the color of the desired light bulb.
- On - Turns on the desired switch.
- Off - Turns off the desired switch.
Your TP-Link Items are the names of your TP-Link light bulbs and switches/outlets. If the Item name is not to your liking you change it on the Item details page in the SimpleCommands app.