Using the Rachio Connection with SimpleCommands
You can use the following commands with the Rachio Connection:
- On (by sprinkler zone) - Turns on sprinklers by watering zone.
- On (by customer rule) - Turns on sprinklers one of your custom sprinkler rules.
- On - Turns on the sprinkler controller.
- Off - Turns off the sprinkler controller/zone.
- Stop - Stops watering across all zones.
- Delay - Delays watering for a desired amount of time.
- Resume - Cancels a current or scheduled rain delay/resumes your normally schedule watering.
Your Rachio Items are the names your controllers, custom scheduling rules, the sections of you lawn(s). If the Item name is not to your liking you change it on the Item details page in the SimpleCommands app.