Using the Automatic Connection with SimpleCommands
You can use the following commands with the Automatic Connection:
- Gas - Returns how much gas is left in your vehicle as a percentage of total tank volume. Please note that this is only available for certain vehicle models.
- Health - Runs several key diagnostic test on your vehicle and returns any issues that arise.
- Location - Returns the current location of your vehicle and how far away from it you are currently.
- Summary - Returns a driving review of your vehicle's last five trips.
- Trips - Returns the start-time and location, duration, distance, and ending location of your vehicle's most recent trip. Depending on your vehicle's model it may provide how much gas was used as well.
Your Automatic Items are any vehicle associated with your Automatic account. Each Item will have the same name as your vehicle model (i.e. Corolla for a Toyota Corolla). If the Item name is not to your liking you change it on the Item details page in the SimpleCommands app.